Friday, March 8, 2013

Are you Afraid of the Dark?...

So  this show, really DID scare me as kid! I WAS afraid of the dark. Yet I watched stuff like this and Goosebumps! Which I'll do as my next post. Honestly? I loved the show, I liked how Kids got together in a secret place in the woods and told stories. Some had good endings, some had sad endings, some had...well really odd endings.

The show focused on 9 kids (Not all of the characters stayed, there were two who only really had two episodes before they were cut) who referred to themselves as The Midnight Society. They met in the woods at a secret location and told each other "Ghost Stories". I kind of always wished I could have done that, I wanted to make up my own group sometimes and hope that we could meet somewhere private and just be kids. Alas this never came to fruition. Oh well. Each of the society members were different, which was like how real friends were, which I loved. The show was awesome for its time.

The First Generation was the Generation I grew up with; which was from 1991 - 1996. There was a Second Generation which was from 1999 - 2000. Apparently it was also a book series. Never read them though.




This was the cast I grew up with on SNICK!



No comments:

Post a Comment