Thursday, March 7, 2013

Batman the Animated Series

So this is my first post of my new blog. As stated in the side bar I've done a 90's blog before, but that was a group for school. I've made this one to be my own. So let's start this shall we?

How about Batman the Animated Series? I was about 6 when it first aired in 1992 and it ran until 1995. I used to love Batman. For whatever reason after the show was over me and my two sisters used to run and jump around the house after it was over. Of course we used different places as the Batcave, and I always was Batman. I made my sister (The middle child; she was 5 at the time) my arch nemesis. Typically it was whatever bad guy batman had to fight that afternoon.

It was VERY fun until my mother or father woke up from their nap and told us to go play outside. And of course we had to put our cool fort back together too. Though they also didn't really appreciate the fact that my little sister (she was only 2 at the time) was also sometimes tied up and being used as either a bad guy or someone I had to save.

I bet Batman never got grounded....
File:Batman the Animated Series logo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment